transcultural competence™ provides a clear framework for leading effectively and ethically across cultural boundaries to accomplish common goals. This workshop prepares you to guide your clients in facing the challenges of leading across borders.
The transcultural competence workshop provides you with a comprehensive model for transcultural work. It prepares you to guide your clients in facing the challenges of leading across boarders and enables you to make links between different practical and theoretical approaches to cultural diversity.
- Identifying hidden differences
- Articulating shared values and aspirations
- Understanding and enjoying 'otherness'
- Communicating effectively – both verbally and nonverbally
- Harnessing diversity in multicultural teams
All senior staff in public and voluntary sector organisations, educational institutions and professional associations.